The Holiday Party is still in effect. I have a game for you guys today. Its a little further down below. Don’t forget to check out these things too…
And now for the trivia.
Dave’s Holiday Trivia Extravaganza:
Round 1- Warmups
1) What did my true love get me for Christmas on the ninth day?
2) What is the full name of the main character from the movie “It’s a Wonderful Life?” – This guy’s name for five points.
3) What was the name of the dentist elf from Burl Ives’ “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer?-This one is a tough one. Don’t look it up!
4) Complete this line from the christmas carol “Walking in a Winter Wonderland;” Later on, well conspire. As we dream by the fire. To “_______________________.” Walking in a Winter Wonderland.
5) What was St. Nicholas’ nationality? (The most believed nationality of the real person)
Round 2- Time to kick it up a notch
1) In Charles Dickens’ “A Christmas Carol,” how may ghosts visited Scrooge on Christmas Eve? – Spooky huh?
2) What was the name of Rudolph’s fat2her? (Hint: It was a reindeer)
3) In the movie “The Santa Clause,” what was Tim Allen’s character’s name before he became Santa Claus?(Hint- His initials are still S.C.)
4) In what year was Kwanzaa invented? Closest answer gets credit and anyone with the exact year gets double points. (White people with the exact year get quadruple points.)
5) In the popular holiday movie “A Christmas Story,” what message did Ralphie uncover using his little orphan Annie decoder?(This guy is the man!)
6) What is on the front of my bad-ass Christmas pajama T-Shirt? (If anyone gets this they win automatically, otherwise points to any creative guesses)
Final Question- This one’s for all the marbles. (This one is kind of like Final Jeopardy but since you can’t place a wager its worth 30 points)
Name two of the top three highest grossing (box office) holiday movies of all time. (10 Bonus points for all three and 15 extra bonus points for the top four)
There you go. Let’s see who thinks they’re hot stuff out there. I’ll get back to you real soon with the correct answers. Remember don’t cheat. You are only cheating yourselves.