Love him or hate him, we all know him. He is the most prominent of all us xangans. He is Dan the Theologian and it’s his turn to be on my chopping block.
– Is a pillar in the xanga community.
– Has a very dry and sarcastic wit. I can appreciate it.
– Dan (Not Theo) is a pretty solid guy.
– Gives very good advice on how to make this place better.
– Is a very powerful ally (His recs are worth more than stock in Apple).
– Likes boobs.
– Entertains me with how he manipulates the xanga population.
– Occasionally acknowledges that I am superior to him via private message.
– Is very supportive of my Xanga TV exploits.
– I like boobs too.
– His shenanigans often cause mass hysteria.
– He is too smart. It makes me nervous.
– Everytime he sends a mass message, I am stuck cleaning my inbox for days.
– Is a thorn in the “pro-shut the hell up movement’s” side.
– Is always in my way of being at the top of top blogs (today is an exception!).
– Still owes me a guest post.
– I see him so much on here that he haunts me in my sleep.
– Has not focused on boobs enough as of late (yeesh those butts were ugly!).
– 90% of plugz now have something to do with him.
– Drove my poor friend Paul crazy.
Alright, time to tally up. That makes 11 pros and 10 cons. Looks like the pros have it.
Then again, I don’t want anyone to think that I am kissing Dan’s ass. I have been accused of it before and that ain’t cool. Therefore, to show how little I care about Dan’s ass, or kissing said ass, I will ignore the pros and cons tally and conclude that I officially do not like TheTheologiansCafe.
I hope this doesn’t interfere with our friendship Dan.