I have an experiment I would like to conduct and I am going to need some help to do it. It’s not going to take alot of work on your part. Just a little bit of thought and perhaps a rec so others can chime in and contribue to my data set.
Many times you hear people say he/she is “the total package”. That is a pretty lofty term to have to live up to if you ask me. I mean, what does that even mean really? Is there one set of attributes that makes someone a “total package”? Is it different for men than it is for women? How do you quantify something like that?
So here is what I am asking of you people:
What defines the “total package” in a man/woman for you?
– This is a purely hypothetical exercise, so please don’t say your husband/wife/bf/gf/SO.
– This is supposed to be fun so don’t get too deep on me.
– Try to keep your answers on the brief side. Remember I have to read all of these and make some sort of sense of them.
– I will be doing something to follow up after I have recieved your answers.
– Don’t forget to share this. It will be better the more people participate.
On an unrelated note, I would just like to say that I hope there is a special place in hell for the douchebag who decided to park in front of my house blasting Lil Wayne on his car stereo at 6 AM on this fine Monday morning. Let’s just say he is lucky I don’t own a shotgun.