It has been a while since I’ve put someone up on my chopping block. Today I am going to put someone who has been getting on my damn nerves lately. Some of you may think he is a saint, but I know better. Ladies and gentlemen, join me please as I poke holes in the perfect facade that is TheBigShowatUD.
Do I Like TheBigShowAtUD?
– Has a healthy grasp of sarcasm
– He leaves semi-decent comments
– Supports the arts (namely my stand-up)
– He’s doing it for the kids
– Is a non-threatening black man
– Charter member of the Xang-elitists
– Writes good blogs
– He’s from Ohio, where things like this happen
– Stays out of drama (boooorrring!)
– He’s a lawyer
– My chief competition for smoothest dude on xanga (He’s still second place though)
– Fan of the Dallas Cowboys. Ugghhh!
– He has multiple personality disorder
– Named himself after a WWE star (FAIL!!!)
– Has frequently been self-conscious about recing my posts
Final Tally: 7 pros to 8 cons.
In a surprise upset, it looks as though I officially don’t like the universally well liked Bigshowatud. Since I am not liking him now, I can say things that I have refrained from saying in the past because I liked him. Things such as “I think aviators are too big for your face” and “you won’t last a week in New York City suburban guy.”
What’s he gonna do, flame me? He’s a pacifist.